Our butcher will guide you through the technique of your choice, from butchering basics such as breaking down a chicken or trussing a tenderloin roast to more advanced charcuterie and sausage making options.
This package is individually tailored to meet your interests and includes:
- * Hands-on butcher lesson
- * Knife sharpening training
- * Professional tips
- * 3-course seasonal lunch
- * 15% off retail items on the day of your private lesson
- * 5-inch Wusthof classic boning knife (optional)
- * $300/person (also available without knife for $200)
We believe that quality butchery is an integral stage in producing a meal that travels from farm to plate. Our butchers strive to do justice to the quality produce that we retail and prepare in the restaurant each and every day and we want to share our trade secrets with you.
- Reservations must be placed at least two weeks in advance
- Reservations can be made by calling 617-423-4800
- All classes begin at 10:30am and run for approximately 1 hour
- Lessons are available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday